- 9h30-9h45: Welcome speech
- 9h45-10h05: The Establishment of DCFTAs in the Eastern Neighbourhood: A Model for the EU's Relations with Other Countries?
Peter Van Elsuwege, Professor of EU Law, GELI, Ghent University
- 10h05-10h25: Legislative Approximation Clauses in the Association Agreements and their Impact on Legal Systems of Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia
Roman Petrov, Professor of EU Law, National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy
- 10h25-10h45: Strengthening Economic Integration with the Southern Neighbourhood: State of Play of the DCFTAs Negotiations
Nicolas Pigeon, Postdoctoral researcher, University of Rennes 1
- 10h45-11h05: EU-Tunisia relationships: from association to free trade, from asymmetry to balance?
Catherine Barreau, Professor, University of Rennes 1
- 11h05-12h: Discussion